Top 10 New Years Resolutions for Parenting
December 21, 2016 - Category:
- Listen to your children and consider what they are really saying.
- Speak words of encouragement.
- Catch them doing things right and praise them.
- Eat more meals together as a family around the table. (www.FreshTakeFamily.com)
- Involve your kids in a family vision statement. Book-Power of Family Vision
- Read adventure stories to them.
- Pray with them about their dreams and fears.
- Tell them stories about your life when you succeeded and how you handled failure. Let them know who you are.
- Play board games and cards around the table.
- Be more intentional. C2 it!